PROJECT ASSET MANAGEMENT
Project Asset Management AG was founded in December 2010 in Zollikon / Zurich with the aim of developing international industrial projects worldwide. Its main commitment is to define or identify projects for executing initial planning such as fundamental feasibility studies, finding potential locations, financial engineering and evaluating and selecting turn-key partners for EPCC. Project Asset Management has a long-term track record and experience in industrial sectors. Its founder Dr. Hubertus G. Tschopp has played a crucial role in the reorganization of existing (VOEST Alpine) industrial groups as well as in complex privatizations of large public companies. As a consequence, Project Asset Management has long-standing relationships with major industrial & technology groups.
SERVICES / ACTIVITIES
- Project development & project management in the field of energy, gold & diamond trading
- Swiss business hub for representation and business development for foreign industrial groups
- Platform for market and network development
- Advisory for business partner search and M & A transactions
- Established route to European markets for partners from CARICOM countries
- Trade finance: via JV opportunities with industry partners from oil & gas sectors
Project: Methanol MeOH Production Plant
Why Methanol MEOH
- Opportunity to create a landmark industrial project for domestic market with international scope & recognition
- Multi-application/use of MeOH in numerous key industries worldwide with specific export opportunities to China Market (5% growth annually)
- Environmentally friendly technology for converting natural gas into MeOH
- The financing structure
- Top notch technology
- Integrated Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning
- Contract for the long term gas supply: 900M m3 p.a. for 25-30 years
- The necessary site of land: approx. 40-80 acres
- The necessary contracts, licenses, permits, approvals with and from local institutions and government agencies
- The necessary transportation infrastructure for supply, storage and end product
Repse Group Co.
2,7 Antraquinone Disulphonic Acid Disodium Salt
Used by the refineries to lower the Sulphur content from crude oil (eg. From 4% to 0.5-1 %).
Stretford method it is a typical liquid redox process of removal of low concentrations of hydrogen sulfide from natural gas or crude oil.This type of process can be appropriate when moderate amounts of Sulphur are to be recovered, typically hundreds of kilograms per day.
Main reason for using the 2,7 antraquinone disulphonic acid disodium salt by the refineries is to lower the Sulphur content from crude oil ( eg: from a crude oil of 4% content of Sulphur using this product the refineries can lower the content of Sulphur to 0,5-1 %making the process of refining the crude oil easier and in good conditions). Sulphur is recovered through Stretford method and can be commercialized separately.
An advantage of this process is that there is liitle loss of the reagent ( about 2-3% per usage ) so operating costs are low. The quality of the Sulphur produced is very high being chemically precipitated and uncontaminated.
As an example for usage ratio you can consider below table:
|Refinery capacity per day||2,7 antraquinone disulphonic acid per day||Loss per day ( 3% of 2,7 antraquinone disulphonic acid)|
|100,000.00 bbl||12 mt||360 kgs|
On a monthly basis a refinery with production capacity of 100,000.00 bbl per day will need a quantity of 11-12 tons of 2,7 antraquinon disulphonic acid .
Other usage of the product :
1. Pharmaceutic industry
2. Dyes (paint) industry
3. Paper industry.
- Packaging is 100 kg sealed barrel.
- Nontoxic and no odour
- Stable compound which undergoes very little decomposition therefore little loss and re-used
- Soluble in water (oxidized and reduced states)
- Reasonable in cost due to re-usability
- Speed of reaction in both oxidized and reduced conditions so process can be economical
- The product is used in desulfurization of petroleum products
- Molecular Weight: 412
- Molecular Formula: C14-H8-O8-S2
- Melting point > 340 °C
- Moisture: Max 2.1 %
- Chlorides: Max 0.2 %
- Soluble 100 % in water
- May be used even 20 years later under appropriate storage and handling without risk of decomposition.
- It is reasonable in cost due to the fact that is reusable.
- Sulfur is recovered after the process and can be re-used commercially.
- Chemical Reagent is a stable compound-very little decomposition therefore little loss and cost-effective.
- The quality of Sulphur precipitated is uncontaminated and can be re-used commercially.
- On a monthly basis a refinery with production capacity of 100,000.00 bbl per day will need a quantity of 11-12 tons of 2,7 Antraquinon Disulphonic Acid, and loss is as little as 360 kg.