Oilspec AS is a consulting company founded in 2011 that deliver experienced, independent consultants within Geology, Geophysics, Reservoir Engineering and Production Engineering to the petroleum industry. We are focusing on delivering consultants of high quality that are productive immediately for our clients. Oilspec AS is a company for consultants with long experience (15+ years) from petroleum companies within exploration or production. We demand from our consultants both high skill levels and a high level of integrity.
Oilspec AS has headquarters in Bergen. For the time being we serve companies on the NCS.
We currently have frame agreements with 5 operators on the NCS and are planning to grow with uniquely selected consultants.
- Exploration Geology
- Well tie
- Geophysical interpretation of:
- Seismic attribute data
- Inversion data
- Depth conversion and GRV sensitivity studies
- Detailed well planning and follow up
- Rock physics modelling and depth trends including
- Development of software for reservoir characterization
- Presentations at partner meetings
- Field development
- Fluid, core and test analysis
- Reservoir modelling and simulation
- Reservoir description
- History matching
- Early phase and prospect evaluation
- Project development/management
- Reservoir management/drainage strategy
- Uncertainty analysis and reserves estimation
- Enhanced/Increased oil recovery
- Economic analysis
- Well planning
Petrel, Landmark R5000, EasyDC, RMS (incl IPL), GeoX, GeoFrame, Eclipse, TNavigator, OFM, Saphir.Custom built tools using Python, Java etc.
Oilspec is proud to announce that they have been rewarded frame agreements within G&G and reservoir with the following companies:
- Statoil ASA (As alliance partner with Ross offshore)
- Lundin Norway AS
- Maersk Oil Norway AS
- Wintershall Norge AS
- Rocksource ASA